DISCLAIMER: All photos on this blog belong to me and are protected by copyright; they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express, written consent of myself. All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pooka is Rescued! 1 & 2 (75/366)

I noticed Mina crouched intently by our doorway to the main hall of the apartment block, so I opened the door and found a cat just outside of it.

This is Pooka immediately after he ducked into our suite, scared and alone:

Pooka Before Being Rescued

I took the digital camera down to our caretaker's suite and showed her the photo. She immediately recognized who the cat belonged to.

This is the owner, whose name I didn't catch, with Pooka (who had hidden under one of our small desks and had to be coaxed out by her). Caption: "I'm safe now, BITCH! I've got my MOMMY to protect me!!!"

Pooka After Being Rescued

I don't know why stray cats always show up on my doorstep, but they do.

No comments: