DISCLAIMER: All photos on this blog belong to me and are protected by copyright; they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express, written consent of myself. All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Light and Leaves in Cafe 22

A frosted light and fake greenery on the ceiling of Cafe 22, the restaurant just up Corydon from me that's associated with the 222-2222 pizza delivery service. It's a surprisingly upscale venue for a place managed by a company that peddles such cheap pizzas.

Light and Leaves in Cafe 22

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pizza Hotline rocks my socks off. I literally craved it for 2 years while living in Vancouver. I love that pizza with all my heart... *LOL* It was the first thing we ordered out for when Moses got here... heh. Not sure what it is, but I love it love it.