DISCLAIMER: All photos on this blog belong to me and are protected by copyright; they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express, written consent of myself. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, February 29, 2008

An Offering (60/366)

An offering on the altar to thank the Goddess for Her assistance in helping me be strong and creative enough to meet a very hard deadline. I've been working pretty much steadily for twelve days, and completed two hundred and fifty pages in that span of time.

The tealight in the blue holder is lit (although you can't see it because of the flash); the incense stick is cinnamon, a scent associated with victory; and the little bowl contains chicken chow mein noodles, chicken fried rice, and lemon sauce from the Chinese food "feast" I ordered to celebrate completing the project.

An Offering

No comments: