DISCLAIMER: All photos on this blog belong to me and are protected by copyright; they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express, written consent of myself. All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Keys in the Kitchen (26/366)

I was home all day today working on the latest graphic novel, so the kitchen was about as far as I got in terms of photography. Keys up top; necklaces and my iPod Shuffle beneath. The red mitten was given to me by Amanda, and I sometimes use it to hold my cellphone; it also comes in handy for carrying change down to the laundry room, since my current indoor lounging pants have no pockets.

Keys in the Kitchen

2 comments:

lynette said...

A trusty safe spot for your treasures :)

marianne said...

very clever and creative use of that mitten