DISCLAIMER: All photos on this blog belong to me and are protected by copyright; they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express, written consent of myself. All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Light in the Living Room (16/366)

Our living room, this afternoon at about 3:30 pm. The colorful cloth at the lower right conceals my mother's ashes. The broom is a besom, or ritual broom that is used to symbolically clean the temple space prior to a ceremony. The photo on the left is George and I, kissing at our church wedding service; the art on the right is a calligraphy version of "When I Am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple".

Light in the Living Room

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Responding to the comment you left me … of course you can use the quote. I should probably read it more often myself. Heh.