DISCLAIMER: All photos on this blog belong to me and are protected by copyright; they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express, written consent of myself. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ninja and Scribe (25/366)

The ninja is a Plot Ninja that was given to me when I participated in NaNoWriMo; if the plot or characters of my novel got out of hand, he could swoop in, kill everybody and destroy everything, and leave me to start fresh. :-)

The scribe cost me $1.25 at a dollar store in Selkirk, Manitoba. He's a sort of talisman, since my line of work is related to scribing; he represents my skills and my work ethic.

Both are sitting on the swoopy base of our 24" iMac, which was given a good cleaning immediately after this photo was taken. (Where the heck did all those little dots come from...?)

Ninja and Scribe

No comments: