DISCLAIMER: All photos on this blog belong to me and are protected by copyright; they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express, written consent of myself. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, January 11, 2008

My first meatloaf in 10 years (11/366)

I haven't made meatloaf in at least 10 years. This one turned out pretty well; not only did it have a lot of visually interesting textures, but it was mighty tasty.

My first meatloaf in 10 years

The recipe:

2 beaten eggs
4 tablespoons ketchup
3 large dollops of HP Sauce
1 packet onion soup mix

Stir these ingredients together, then add:

1 kg (2.3 lbs) lean ground beef
1/3 cup oatmeal (or more until desired consistency is reached)

Mix thoroughly. Divide meat between two 9"x5" loaf pans and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.

No comments: